Monday, May 19, 2008

Ann-Other World

Gee, I'm a blogger now, joining the millions of other bloggers out there who have blindly followed the first person who couldn't make the effort, or take the time to say Web logger. Calling these things Web logs lasted about 3o minutes. It's a fast-paced world out there, gotta move, no time for unnecessary syllables or vowels! I think personalized license plates were the first stage in texting. Which was known as text messaging. Tomorrow it will be called something with one syllable. And no vowels.

Who says World Wide Web now? Or cellular phone? Geezers, the stubborn, or the uninitiated.
(I might be all three).

But getting back to my hair... I got it cut last weekend. And I don't think she captured the essence of the style in the picture. I am not sure what gets lost in the translation. I looked at the picture, I looked at my hair. Didn't she? Stunned, I put the picture back in my purse, overtipped, and even bought a "product" that I don't need another of. Sigh. What a wimp! But that's what happens too often when it's really personal. And our hair is very personal.

No comments: